Spare Parts for Ecofans
MOTOR REPLACEMENT KITS
After much usage, an Ecofan motor can wear out. Motor Replacement Kits are available for consumers who wish to install a new motor rather than sending the old unit back to Calfire for repair or purchasing a new Ecofan. The replacement task is straight forward; however on some older models the consumer must have the capability to solder the new motor to the existing wires. The replacement kit comprises a new motor; an allen/hex key to remove the blade and full instructions.
- ES006 Motor Replacement Kit for Ecofan Models 800,802 & 806 (pre 2014 version)
- ES009 Motor Replacement Kit for Ecofan models 810 & 812.
- ES017 Motor Replacement Kit for Ecofan Model 806 (2014 version)
- 800, 802 & 806 (pre 2014) Motor Change Instructions
- 810 812 Motor Change Instructions
- 810 and 812 Motor Change Video
Please note that we do not sell the thermo-electric module as a spare part as its replacement is a controlled procedure involving strict torque settings etc... Calfire provides a full refurbishment service in the UK. Full details can be found by clicking here